domingo, 30 de octubre de 2016



Every time I heard my friends from abroad talking about how dangerous it would be to come to Colombia I think  they don´t know what a great opportunity they are wasting.
I created this blog just to show my friends how beautiful Colombia is, and how lucky we are to live in a country like this.  
Week by week you will find some information about touristic places in Colombia, you will be amazed just to see how multicultural and diverse Colombia is.
I hope you enjoy this virtual tour around the most beautiful country in the world.
Resultado de imagen para colombia fotos turismo

7 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you, Colombia is one of the best places to be visited, however, local people are not well educated to care the nature, some foreigners pay more attention to this aspect because they are more conscious to a planet as a heritage for future generations. I hope to read more about this interesting topic.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks Blanca, as you said Our Planet is our Heritage, therefore our next post is about one of the most important archeological parks in Colombia. Stay tuned.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it's truth San Agustin is a beautiful and interesting place whole of ancestral memories. I was there everything is amazing.
    great topic Lida

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It is a nice research about one of the most famous archeological places in Colombia, I was there 15 years ago and was amazing how our ancestors were able to carve in stones like that. Thank you Lyda. Blessings to you.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I liked too much very complete your blog, Im saving money to can go and visit that amazing places but now I have a really good information thank to you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I like so much your blog, I think that in Colombia we have amazing places to visit and enjoy, so I invite all of you to preserve our riches. And I invite you to visit Tayrona's natural park is too beatifl and incredible.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I like your blog, I do not know Chicamocha but thanks to you I met him by this means.
    Nice work

    ResponderEliminar