domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2016

CASA YUNQUE

Today I will show you a magical place that will take your breath away. 
I would never thought this beautiful place would exist in our country. Once you go there the body feels the peace of nature and the calm of its facilities bring you the most wonderful feeling of relaxation.
Just 90 Km away from Bogota, surrounded by beautiful landscapes that remind us what extraordinary country we have.
I know it can be a little expensive but it is totally worth the investment. 
Many times people go abroad and feel impressed by the locations and facilities of resorts, but here in Colombia we have plenty of this magnificent places.
Let´s take a look at CASA YUNQUE.








1 comentario:

  1. Wauu!!! Lynda, you know exactly what to show to people like me who love to be playing with nature. Casa Yunque seems one of those places that allow to combine spiritual peace with mind relaxation. I will visit that place very soon, for sure. Thanks.

    ResponderEliminar