Chicamocha
National Park
(Spanish:Parque Nacional
del Chicamocha), also known as Panachi, is a Colombian national natural park along the Chicamocha
Canyon (Cañón del
Chicamocha) located 50 km from the city of Bucaramanga, Santander.
The site is a
tourist attraction due to is spectacular landscape and the variety of outdoor
activities that it offers such as paragliding, spelunking, bushwalking,
camping, fishing, kayaking, rafting, mountain climbing, etc. The park is
located on the highway between Bucaramanga and San Gil, 54 kilometers from
Santander´s largest and capital city Bucaramanga.
For more information do not doubt to visit the following website:
http://www.rutascolombianas.com/planes_turisticos_santander_san_gil_planes_turisticos_eje_cafetero_planes_turisticos_guatape_semana_santa.html


Lyda, thanks you for making us remember the wonder of places that our country has and sometimes we don't appreciate. I like very much your blog, it is an invitation to love more to Colombia.
ResponderEliminarLyda, this information is very useful for me. Parque del Chicamocha is one of the destinations that I want to visit before the end of the year, so all that I have read fits my expectations.
ResponderEliminarThanks!